Editors Picks

Friday 1 July 2016

Android VS iOS. Debate.

In life, when it comes to mobile operating systems, you only have two choices, Android or iOS. Hold it, don't even think about Windows phone or any other OS out there because they are all obsolete. Even BlackBerry will testify to this.

This weekend on Android VS iOS, I will be on the Android side. This means that I will give Android the leading edge over iOS this weekend. Pls this is just my opinion for this weekend. I love both platforms. And I also love Windows phone and BlackBerry too. Now action...

Android is owned by Google as we all know it. And it's an open source project, which means that other companies are able to participate in making it better. iOS on the other hand is owned by Apple and it's a closed source project, which means that Apple is in charge of every single thing therein. No other company is allowed to make phones with the OS.

To me, Android is better than iOS in two aspects, mutitasking and customization. When I say multitasking, am referring to the the king of Android, Samsung. I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and an Apple iPhone 6, but am so addicted to my Note 4 that I sometimes feel like selling off my iPhone 6. I'm not saying that the Galaxy Note 4 is 100 percent better than the iPhone 6, but it's about personal preference. I love the fact that I can customize my phone to my taste and multitask like a champ.

What's your take on this topic, do you think iOS is better than Android, comment below. It's weekend fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment